Little Boy Electrocuted After Walking Into An Open Transformer

Little Boy Electrocuted After Walking Into An Open Transformer 1

Tragedy struck earlier today after a little boy was electrocuted in Maikunkele, Bosso Local Government Area of Niger State.

According to reports, the deceased identified as Muhammad Arafat – was shocked to death after the transformer was left wide open and the innocent child walked into it.

The incident caused lament in the area as residents and sympathizers gathered at the scene to mourn where the boy passed away.

READ ALSO:  Man Crashes A Borrowed Benz While Speeding In Delta State

Community leaders, parents and stakeholders have been urged to ensure that transformers situated in areas are fenced and locked to guide against such unfortunate occurrences.

Little Boy Electrocuted After Walking Into An Open Transformer 2

May his soul rest peace. 🙏🙏

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.