A lady spent a few days in the hospital recently after she suffered severe reactions from a hamburger meat she bought and ate.
She said she got the meat from a shop that is different from the one she normally got them from.
The lady with the handle @deelishhhh_ on twitter, shared photos of her swollen mouth as a result of her body reacting to the contents in the hamburger meat.
“lesson of the day: stick to what you know.😂 buy things you always buy.. it doesn’t hurt to try new foods but SHEESH. just pray you don’t look like me in the end.😂😂”
See photos below 👇