Fully Funded Hungary Scholarships offered by Hungarian Universities invites international applicants to apply for bachelor degree programs in Hungarian universities under stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship program 2020-2021.
The process to apply for Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship program is similar to CSC scholarships just like Jiangsu university CSC scholarship, Tianjin university CSC scholarship, Wuhan University CSC scholarship and CSC Scholarship for Chongqing University.
The Hungarian scholarship process is similar to CSC scholarship because candidates are required to submit applications to Hungary government scholarship council and then they have to initiate their applications with the university where you want to study.
This Hungarian Scholarship is open for all medical, under-graduation programs, master degree, and doctoral researchers. The benefits of Hungarian Stipendium are as follows:
- No Application fee required to apply for Hungarian Scholarship
- Monthly stipend of Euro 150 will be issued to winners of Hungarian scholarship for BS or MS and Euro 450 amount will be given to researchers enrolled in a doctoral program
- A free shared room will be provided by any Hungarian university where you will study
- A free education and life insurance to be provided by university-affiliated with Hungarian stipendium scholarship program
Fully Funded Hungary Scholarships Eligibility Criteria
International students who cleared in the secondary stage of education with good grades are eligible to apply for Fully funded Hungary scholarships for bachelor and Medical programs.
- Students from Yemen are also eligible only if they are already staying in Hungary
- All students must have a good health record with no major disease so you have to consult a certified doctor to perform a medical examination to send reports to Hungary Government Scholarship council online.
- To apply for a fully funded Hungary scholarship program, there is no need to take IELTS if you can provide any alternate proof stating that your previous degree was taught in the English language.
- List of countries eligible for Hungarian Scholarship Scheme:
Pakistan, Georgia, Neigeria, Egypt, Argentine, Bosnia, Herzegovina, Ethiopia, Brazil, Nigeria, Georgia, Iran, Pakistan, Japan, Cambodia, Morocco, Iraq, Kyrgyz, Lao, Lebanese, Mongolia, Uruguay, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, Palestine, Algeria, China, Albania, Angola, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Colombia, Ecuador, Ghana, India, Indonesia, Iraq, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Korea, Kosovo, Macedonia, Moldova, Namibia, Paraguay, Serbia, South Africa, Philippines, Myanmar, Turkey, Yemen, Russia, Vietnam, Israel, Syria, Jordan, Tunisia, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, Mexico.
How to apply for Hungary Scholarship (Stipendium Hungaricum)?
International students who just completed their secondary education with decent grades; now have another fully funded Hungarian Scholarships opportunity to commence their next academic journey.
Fully funded Hungarian Scholarship is offered to the students who want to pursue their career by selecting any bachelor or medical degree programs in any of the Hungarian universities.
Fully Funded Hungary Scholarship Online Application Steps are as follows:
- International students interested to study Bachelor or Medical programs in Hungarian universities under Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship Scheme need to submit an online application stating three-degree programs in which they are interested to study in Hungarian universities:
— Online Application for Hungary Scholarship: First of all you have to submit fully funded Hungary Scholarship application online at Hungary Government Scholarship website by filling: your personal details, academic records, and future study interest degree program.
- While submitting your application for Hungary scholarship, candidates will be asked to provide their three subject preferences to study in a particular Hungarian university. So, there is a complete list of all bachelor, master, the doctoral and medical program with the university’s name and website available to download in excel format from here.
List of courses in Hungarian Universities 1 and list of degree courses in Hungary universities2 includes bachelors, masters, medical and doctoral level programs to be taught in all affiliated Hungarian Universities under Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship scheme.
- There is another PDF version of Host institutions and list of bachelor, master, Ph.D., and medical degree programs offered by universities in Hungary, available here PDF List of programs offered by host Hungarian Universities.
- Candidates have to find degree programs from the above list of Hungarian Universities and then fill its detail in online application and contact “Sending Partner” that maybe your country’s education ministry or Hungary Embassy in your home country
- There are a total of 27 Universities and 420-degree programs being offered under Hungaricum Scholarship program, so you can select a maximum of three options.
- You have to send the complete set of documents to the “Sending Partner” in your home country and then wait for their final nomination list for the Hungarian Scholarship scheme
- No Application Fee to apply for Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship
- Winners list of Hungarian Scholarship selection round 1 will be displayed after 9th April and shortlisted candidates will be called for a skype based interview/test
- Final winners of Hungarian Stipendium will be issued with Admission notices for VISA processing by the end of June and then you can process your visa in between July-August
- Classes in Hungarian universities will begin from September
- Deadline to apply for Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship scheme is March 5.
Documents Required for Fully Funded Hungarian Scholarships
- All international students from the participated country list mentioned above in this article are requested to initiate online applications and submit your Recent Photograph
- Motivation letter must be written in Times New Roman font, size 12, having at least one page
- Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship scheme requires international students to submit online the proof of their English language skills. So, please have a look at the sample of English Proficiency certificate which you can obtain from your last attended school for Hungary Scholarship. IELTS or TOEFL is not compulsory for Hungary Scholarships.
- Students applying for fully funded Hungary scholarship for bachelor degree must attach their scanned copy of high school certificate
- People interested to begin an MS degree in Hungarian universities need to attach their under-graduation transcript and certificate
- Doctoral degree candidates are being asked to submit their Master degree qualification and transcript proof scanned copies in online application systems of Hungarian scholarship website
- You need a medical clearance from a certified doctor in order to apply for Hungarian Scholarship. So, please have a look at Physical Examination form and get tested for all epidemic conditions, Hepatitis A, B, C, AIDS, and other major diseases and attach its copy
- Research proposal or study plan may also be required for some Hungarian scholarship awards
- All students applying for scholarships in Hungarian universities need to have their passport copy available but in case if it is not ready then provide it before the deadline.
- Applicants have to download Statement of an Application form, sign it and attach it to doc’s set
- There are some additional set of documents required by Hungarian universities only from Ph.D. candidates:
–Doctoral applicants have to ask their two professors from last attended school to issue recommendation letters to study in any of the Hungarian University
–Write a detailed research plan in the format: Roman font size 12, page limit not less than two
— Ph.D. Applicants are asked by Hungarian scholarship council to visit this Hungarian Scholarship notice before applying
- Official notice for Hungarian Government Scholarship and other Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship are now available.
Hungary scholarship Application Process Video