We are searching for an experienced Barber Stylist with essential business management experience to help us with setting up a one chair salon in the remote town of Franz Josef Glacier.
When it is set up, we anticipate that the position should be part time so you would be required to be working as part of the Hospo workforce which welcomes a great many visitors to have an experience of Glacier Country.
We anticipate that this position of a Barber Stylist should be ideal for a traveler who would like to take advantage of their skills to top up their financial income. A minimum of a three months contract. We are not working with chemicals.
Key Skills of a Barber Stylist would include:
- A friendly great customer service
- An assessment of what is required for a decent basic salon set up
- Must have personal or own barbing tools
- required to know how to fade
- Be a Master at dry cuts
- Be comfortable with working independently
- Be ready to have a touch of fun.
We in turn offer…
- That you will be the major Barber stylist working in a Saloon within a 1 .25 hr drive
- Our time to work with you on the initial salon and marketing set up and ongoing management support.
- Shared accommodation
- Once set up a share of revenue of income from every hair cut
This isn’t a position for somebody who actually needs the social networks and shopping that a city salon provides. Franz Josef is little community, around 400 residents live here. Maintaining a positive outlook is essential for you and business survival. Franz Josef’s remoteness is a piece of what makes it great. Provided you can comprehend why individuals live work and play here and desire to be part of making living here interesting by sharing your potentials at that point then flick us a line.
Salary: Based on Experience/Share of takings
Please be informed that candidates for this position MUST have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa and be accessible to resume between August and October 2019. Email us your CV at once. Apply Now!